While you’re visiting
There is much to enjoy during your stay at Country Comforts from our sprawling grounds to the riches of our region. Here are a sampling of things you can look forward to doing during your visit.
- Glenn H. Curtiss Aviation Museum: (35 minutes) Located in quaint Hammondsport Village. Source documents and photographs, including: glass platesto illuminate the history of early American aviation and Glenn Hammond Curtis.
- The Finger Lakes Museum and Aquarium (Branchport)
- Oliver House Museum (Penn Yan)
- Women’s Rights National Historical Park (Seneca Falls)
- Corning Museum of Glass (Corning)
Other Fun Stuff to Explore
- Liberty Balloon: Hot Air Balloon Rides in Finger Lakes Region, Upstate New York & New Jersey! Rides and events in the Finger Lakes since 1976!
- Arts Center of Yates County (Penn Yan)
- Havill Pottery (Keuka Lake)
- Sommerville Pottery (Keuka Lake)
- Sonnenberg Gardens (Canandaigua)
- Roseland Water Park (Canandaigua)
- Bristol Valley Theater (Naples)
- Grapevine Country Tours
Where you can find us
2915 East Valley Road
Branchport, NY 14418
The best way to get here!